– Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up with a look back at last week where Kane confronted Eve Torres at the end of the show. Kane says he’s afraid of himself.
– We’re live from San Diego and Kane is in the back. Kane says there’s nothing he won’t do to finally get John Cena to embrace the hate. Kane says two things will happen tonight. Cena will embrace the hate and someone will take a ride in this – an ambulance. Kane opens up the doors of an ambulance backstage and stares at the camera as we go to the normal RAW opening video.
– We go to the ring and Jerry Lawler is in with Chris Jericho, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth and WWE Champion CM Punk. Each Superstar has their own podium and Lawler says this is the first-ever Elimination Chamber debate. Lawler tries to explain the rules but the crowd chants for Punk. Punk is up first and Lawler asks him what makes him think he can leave the Chamber still WWE Champion. John Laurinaitis interrupts and out he comes with David Otunga. Laurinaitis is happy to be here tonight and happy to have the support of the Board of Directors. Laurinaitis thanks the Board.
Laurinaitis thanks everyone else and waves to the crowd. Lawler goes back to the question. Punk promises this debate won’t end in violence. Punk addresses Laurinaitis and mentions naked pictures and bestiality. Punk talks about the Chamber now and says he is the best wrestler in the world – that’s why he’s going to win. Lawler asks Ziggler for comments but Vickie Guerrero asks to be excused. She thinks there should be no booing allowed. Dolph says he’s a better wrestler than everyone in the ring. Ziggler says he backs it up every single night. R-Truth says if he’s elected, he’s going to trade Vickie and Dolph to SmackDown for Hornswoggle and a box of spiders. Truth goes on and on. He ends it with a God bless Little Jimmy.
The Miz is up next. The Miz runs everyone down but his time runs out when he starts ragging on Chris Jericho. The buzzer keeps going off but Miz won’t stop talking. Kofi tells him to shut up. Kofi says he has been overlooked for far too long but everything can change in the Chamber. Kofi says he could walk out the next WWE Champion. Jericho is up next. Jericho says everyone needs to quiet down because the true best in the world is about to tell the facts. Jericho talks about his history with the Chamber matches. Jericho calls Punk a boy and tells him to look at him when he’s talking. Jericho says the master has came to reclaim what is his and Punk should just give him the WWE Title. Punk shrugs Jericho off and brings up him losing on Dancing With the Stars. Ziggler says the debate is a joke and R-Truth interrupts him. Lawler says it’s time for the matches. Up first is Kofi vs. Jericho. Jericho goes over and has words for Punk. Punk raises the WWE Title. Jericho tips over one of the podiums and turns around to Trouble in Paradise from Kofi Kingston. The match will take place after commercial.
Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho
Back from the break and here we go. Kofi backs Jericho up in the corner and stomps away. Jericho fights back but Kofi drops him with a forearm and a kick. Kofi keeps control of Jericho and clotheslines him out to the floor. Kofi suicide dives through the ropes, taking Jericho out again. Kofi brings it back in the ring and hits a series of right hands in the corner until Jericho powerbombs him to the mat.
Jericho works over Kofi and backdrops him before hitting the back splash for a 2 count. Jericho goes to a submission and works on Kofi’s arm now. Kofi fights back but misses a dropkick. Jericho with a low dropkick and another 2 count. Jericho with big chops in the corner now. Kofi hits a crossbody from the corner but Jericho kicks out at 2. Kofi with forearm shots and a dropkick. Kofi gets dumped to the apron but springboards back in. Jericho catches him in mid-air and applies the Walls of Jericho. Kofi manages to get the ropes and break the hold.
Jericho argues with the referee and turns around to another Trouble in Paradise from Kofi. Kofi covers but Jericho gets foot on the bottom rope at 2. Kofi struggles with Jericho as the referee tries to pull him back. Jericho sneaks in a thumb to the eye and hits the Codebreaker for the win.
Winner: Chris Jericho
– We see Shawn Michaels walking backstage. He’s greeted by Triple H and they hug. Still to come tonight, Big Show vs. Randy Orton. Back to commercial we go.
– Back from the break and John Cena is talking to Zack Ryder. Ryder is still wearing braces but has roses in his hand. He has something to tell Eve Torres tonight. Cena says Kane has vowed to bring pain to Ryder every time he shows up. Cena tells Ryder to stay in his locker room, he will go get Eve and bring her back so they can have alone time for Valentine’s.
– Laurinaitis is backstage with Otunga. Otunga points out that the Board didn’t make Laurinaitis the permanent General Manager of RAW. Otunga has an idea to where Laurinaitis would be the permanent GM of both RAW and SmackDown. Laurinaitis looks interested to hear Otunga’s idea.
– We go ringside and Michael Cole shows us footage from SmackDown where Randy Orton and Big Show brawled after the Orton vs. Daniel Bryan match.
– World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan comes out and taunts the fans. Bryan looks to be joining commentary. Orton vs. Big Show is next. Back to commercial.
Big Show vs. Randy Orton
Back from the break and Bryan is sitting beside the announcers table. Big Show is out first followed by Randy Orton. The match starts and Show shoves Orton off. Show uses is power and connects with a big sideslam for a 2 count. Orton ducks the knockout punch and rolls out of the ring as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is wearing Show down with a sleeper hold as Bryan looks on smiling. Show gets free and hits Orton with two clotheslines and a splash in the corner. Orton comes right back with a big dropkick and both men go down. They end up on the floor and Show throws Orton back in but has a staredown with Bryan. Show comes back to the apron but Orton dropkicks him. Show is stuck on the apron in a daze. Orton manages to bring him in with the draping DDT. Orton botches a first RKO but they run the ropes and he hits the second one. Daniel Bryan rushes in the ring and takes Orton down with a title shot to cause the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Randy Orton
– After the bell, Bryan hits Big Show in the head with the title.
– Up next after commercial, Shawn Michaels makes his return.
– Back from the break and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels. Shawn says he’s back because it’s WrestleMania time and you can’t have that without Mr. WrestleMania. Shawn says no matter where he’s at, he’s still the headliner and the showstopper, Mr. Hall of Fame.
Shawn says he was watching last week to see Triple H accept The Undertaker’s challenge for WrestleMania. Shawn says he was shocked when Triple H didn’t accept it. Shawn says he called John Laurinaitis so he could come to RAW and talk to his best friend. Shawn calls out Triple H so he can tell us all what we want to hear. Triple H’s music hits and out he comes.
Triple H comes out and they do one of the DX poses. They talk and Shawn says he wanted to be here live to hear the news of Triple H facing Undertaker at WrestleMania. Triple H says he won’t be facing Taker at WrestleMania and thought he made it clear last week. Triple H says he won the war and to beat Taker again, he has to end him and he’s not willing to do that. Triple H says he’s not that guy anymore. Shawn says that is exactly who Triple H is, that’s what he does. Shawn says he has never left Triple H’s side but wonders if Triple H “married that chick and became one of them?” Shawn asks if Triple H has became a sell out. Shawn says when a man challenges you and you back down, that makes you a coward. Triple H goes to leave but Shawn pulls him back, he’s not finished. Shawn says a coward is still a coward at the end of the day, no matter how you dress it up.
Triple H goes to leave the ring as Shawn taunts him. Triple H comes right back in the ring and says he has real life responsibilities. Triple H says this, all of this – WWE – is going to be his. He says it’s his responsibility and weighs on his shoulders. He says now he can’t look at Undertaker as an opponent, he looks at him as a brand. A brand that’s good for business. He can’t let that brand end because that’s bad for business.
Triple H says he won’t be the one to end that era for no reason. Not because Taker wants him to, fans want to. Triple H says he won’t do it for his ego or Shawn’s ego. Triple H says Shawn wants to live vicariously through him because he couldn’t get things done. Shawn says that was an awesome speech and probably works on a lot of people. Shawn says he’s at peace where he’s at in life. Shawn says Triple H has no peace. Shawn tells Triple H to look him in the eye and say he doesn’t want to end Taker and his streak, that he doesn’t need it. Shawn tells Triple H to look him in the eye and say no. Triple H goes to walk off but Shawn tells him to look him in the eye. Shawn and Triple H come face to face in the middle of the ring. Triple H says no and drops the microphone.
Shawn backs off and bumps into Triple H as he leaves the ring. Shawn stops at the stage and looks back at Triple H before walking to the back. Triple H goes to leave the ring when the bell tolls and the lights go out.
A video plays and it’s Taker saying he wants what is his. “Give me what is mine – immortality.” The video shows Taker cutting his hair with scissors. We cut back to Triple H watching from inside the ring before another commercial break.
Dolph Ziggler vs. R-Truth
Back from the break and Dolph Ziggler is in the ring with Vickie Guerrero. Out next comes R-Truth. Ziggler strikes first and takes Truth down for a 1 count. Truth counters from out of the corner and hits a kick to the jaw. Truth charges and Ziggler moves. Truth hits the ring post. Ziggler rolls him up for 2.
Ziggler connects with a dropkick for another pin attempt. Ziggler shows off some before going to another headlock. Ziggler keeps up the offense and drops a big elbow drop for another 2 count. Ziggler shows off some and Truth rolls him up out of nowhere for the win.
– Zack Ryder is backstage when Santino Marella walks in. Santino wants Ryder to try his Santino brand breath strips. Ryder says they’re disgusting and that’s about it for that segment. Back to commercial.
Tamina vs. Brie Bella
Back from the break and WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix is on commentary. Beth vs. Tamina is announced for Elimination Chamber. Brie Bella starts the match off and Tamina attacks first. Brie pulls her down over the ropes and connects with a dropkick to turn things around. Nikki gets on the apron and distracts Tamina but Tamina knocks her off the apron. Tamina fights off Brie and hits the Samoan Drop. Tamina climbs up top and hits the Superfly Splash for the win.
– We see John Cena backstage talking with Josh Matthews. Back to commercial.
– We get the hype video for The Rock. Josh Matthews is backstage with John Cena for his reaction. Before Cena can speak, we hear EVe Torres screaming. Kane is loading her into an ambulance. John Cena makes the save and attacks Kane. He tells Eve to unlock the door but Kane comes over and slams him into the window. Kane hops in the ambulance and drives off but Eve has already escaped and is being held by Cena. Eve grabs Cena and kisses him. Zack Ryder is there in his wheelchair and saw the whole thing. Ryder is upset as we go back to commercial.
CM Punk vs. The Miz
Back from the break and out comes The Miz. WWE Champion CM Punk is out next to a nice reaction from the crowd. The bell rings and Punk goes for a pin attempt early on. Punk with a suplex and another pin attempt. Miz tries to come back but Punk kicks him in the mouth for another pin attempt. Miz rams Punk back in the corner now with shoulder thrusts.
Miz takes Punk to the mat now and works on the arm. Miz hits the neckbreaker but Punk blocks the combo with a big kick to the head. Miz beats Punk down but Punk comes back with kicks and a neckbreaker. Punk with the high knee in the corner and the bulldog. Miz fights off GTS and drops Punk with a DDT for 2. Miz hits a clothesline in the corner and climbs up top. Miz comes down but Punk moves. Punk powerslams Punk for 2.
They end up on the top and Punk knocks Miz back to the mat. Punk its the big elbow drop from the top and calls for GTS. Miz blocks GTS again and goes for Skull Crushing Finale. Punk blocks that and applies the Anaconda Vice to make Miz tap out.
Winner: CM Punk
– We see Chris Jericho watching backstage as CM Punk celebrates his win. The ambulance backs up into the backstage area as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes John Cena to the ring. Cena says he just had an awkward moment by the ambulance. Cena say she tried apologizing to Zack Ryder but Ryder wouldn’t listen. Cena says he’s sorry. Cena says this was Kane’s plan all along – turn his friends against him, turn the WWE Universe against him and leave him with no choice but to embrace the hate.
Cena says that was a solid plan and would have worked on anybody else but he’s not anybody else. Cena goes on about how he’s proud of who he is and what he does. Cena says he rises above hate. Cena makes mention of The Rock. Cena says he will win. We have his word – Kane leaves on Sunday in an ambulance. As for Dwayne, Cena has a message about WrestleMania. Zack Ryder comes wheeling himself out to the stage. Ryder stands up on crutches and starts walking down to the ring.
Ryder slowly gets in the ring and sells his injuries. Ryder smacks the microphone from Cena’s hand. Cena tries talking to him but Ryder slaps him in the face. Cena takes off his shirt and dog tags as Ryder vents. Ryder says Cena was never his friend. Ryder goes to hit Cena but Cena blocks it. Cena brings up a fist but doesn’t connect with it, instead Ryder just lands on the mat. Ryder backs out of the ring and walks back up the ramp with his crutches. Kane appears on the big screen and says Cena is in denial. Kane says Cena stole the one true love of his only friend. Kane says Cena has truly finally embraced the hate. Kane says he feeds off hate and on Sunday, it will be the last time we see Cena compete in a WWE ring until WrestleMania. Kane says Cena’s body and soul will be leaving WWE in an ambulance this Sunday. Kane asks for a round of applause for Cena. Cena asks for a mic as Ryder watches from his wheelchair on the stage. Kane runs out and shoves Ryder’s wheelchair off the stage. Ryder crashes down on the concrete. Cena and an official run over to check on Ryder. More officials and EMT’s bring out a stretcher. Eve comes out crying and looks on as they load Ryder onto the stretcher. Ryder is taken away on a stretcher as RAW goes off the air.