Here is a list of events that defines a jobber….
* You defeat another jobber, and Michael Cole says it is the biggest win of your career.
* Zack Ryder is your tag partner.
* You cut a promo about not being used properly, and then Kane comes out and chokeslams you.
* You don’t get an entrance, but your opponent does.
* The company asks you to cut your hair.
* The company asks you to get a tan.
* The announcers are talking about something else instead of calling your match.
* You are booked in a handicapped match against The Big Show, Ryback or Kane.
* The “WWE Live Events” bar scrolls across the bottom of the screen during your match.
* Al Snow trained you.
* Your only television time is in a battle royal.
* Your match gets interrupted in progress by a backstage segment.
* Instead of having a match, you play an extra for a skit at Wrestlemania.