Posted below is a compilation of classic Jerry “The King” Lawler quotes throughout his memorable career.
* “What?!” (uttered whenever there is a surprising moment in a match, i.e Tatanka returning at the Royal Rumble,or when a surprising decision is made,often uttered several times in a row.; also used whenever Stone Cold Steve Austin is kicking someone)
* Puppies!!! (pertaining to a Diva’s breasts)
* Latino Heat! (referring to the late Eddie Guerrero)
* I love RAW!!!!……so many puppies!!!!
* Don’t blow it show it!!!
* “This may just be a Kodak moment” or sometimes “This isn’t exactly a Kodak moment”
* I like girls that like girls!
* Where does she get her ring attire, Victoria’s secret? (pertaining to the divas, usually Candice Michelle and previously Christy Hemme)
* J.R., you’re so full of it, you’ve got diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain!” (from SmackDown vs. RAW 2006)
* I’m not superstitious, J.R., because I know that’s unlucky.” (from SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006)
* He looked a lot bigger on the Lucky Charms box, eh McMahon?-talking about Tazz when ECW invaded RAW!
* Oh, look at them cheap pops!-pertaining to Mick Foley giving a thumbs up to the crowd.
* once again you hit the nail on the thumb
* Hey, he’s got all girls, and he got stood up at the father daughter dance!-talking to Jim Ross/Brian Christopher, his son.
* “You know what they say JR: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice….uh..you cant get fooled again!” (from SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* “The Big Show’s so big that he can’t go to the beach anymore ’cause Greenpeace keep towing him away!”SmackDown! vs RAW 2006)
* ” The last time you felt a breast was in a Kentucky Fried Chicken Box” (He told that to J.R. at WWE New year’s Revolution 2005 during the Poolside Chicken Fight)
* “Did you get both your contacts in the same eye?”
* “He earned(urned) it” (during a match with Undertaker and Mankind after Mankind hit Undertaker with the urn)
* “Panties aren’t the best thing in the world but they’re next to it.”
* “So many curves and I don’t have any brakes.”