Tonight WWE taped next week’s episode of WWE Raw from Pittsburgh, Pa. Here are the full results.
WWE Raw (Airing next Monday)
* Kane beat Cody Rhodes
* Natalya, Alicia Foxx, Kaitlyn and Layla defeated Rosa Mendes, Eve, Aksana and Tamina when Kaitlyn pinned Eve.
* Big Show vs. Sheamus in a Lumberjack Frost Match is next. The guys around ringside are Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Tensai, Brodus Clay and The Usos. Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick and everyone brawled after the match.
* David Otunga comes out as Alberto Del Rio’s lawyer after he hit Santa Claus earlier. This leads to Otunga vs. Zack Ryder. Ryder defeats Otunga.
* Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz and Kofi Kingston is up next. Miz and Kofi get the win.
* Brad Maddox vs. The Great Khali is next. Hornswoggle comes out dressed as an elf. Khali gets the win with a chokeslam. He and Hornswoggle sing Merry Christmas until CM Punk comes out and interrupts.
* Punk rants on Ryback and wants him punished for causing the injury. Heyman grabs the mic and does his usual speech putting Punk over as champion. Ryback interrupts him to a big pop. Ryback announced that his title match on the first Raw of 2013 will be a TLC match. Ryback chanted TLC instead of Feed Me More
* Raw will return to Pittsburgh three weeks before WrestleMania 29 with a Raw TV event on March 18.
* Daniel Bryan defeated Damien Sandow.
* The Usos, Brodus Clay, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Santino Marella vs. 3MB, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil and Tensai is up next. Team Usos get the win.
* The crew sets up Christmas trees and presents around the ring. Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight is up next. Good entertaining match for Christmas. Cena got the win. They had different weapons and items in the presents at ringside. Ricardo Rodriguez got involved. Mick Foley came out as Santa Claus and swung a bag of toys at Ricardo before Cena got the win. Foley Claus passed out presents as Cena gave a speech to the fans and the WWE crew.
WRESTLING HUMOR: A New John Cena Move… Shocking